Copper Canyon Golf Club General Rules
- The Annual Pass does not provide any membership, ownership, or control of the club in any way
- Annual Passes may not be sold or transferred
- Players under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Drivers License required to operate a facility golf cart.
- Please adhere to proper golf course ettiquette, including personal behaivior and language
- Tee Times are required and are subject to availability
- Practice shall be confined to the dedicated practice area
- Food & beverage on club property must be purchased from Copper Canyon Golf Club
- Players must check-in with the golf shop prior to play
- All play will begin on hole #1 and run consecutively, unless the golf shop grants permission to begin elsewhere
- Tournament play or scheduled activities and events take precedence over regular play
- Players agree to keep personal and club owned carts in the fairway or on the cart path at all times Players also assume all risk of accident or damage to club owned carts and facilities
- Players are responsible for any damages to his/her person or property and that of his/her family and guests and holds harmless Copper Canyon Golf Club, its owners and employees for any claim, liability or demand of any kind
- All Annual Passes will be sold through the Golf Shop. The Annual Pass may be prorated from the date of purchase through September 15.
- Payment may be in the form of cash, credit card or check. Make checks payable to Copper Canyon Golf Club
- The pass holders participating in the program will be registered in the Golf Shop and will be provided an identification card that must be presented at the time of check-in. All pass holders must check in at the Golf Shop prior to using the facility
- All other club policies and regulations apply
- Annual Passes are non-refundable, non-equity and non-transferable
- The annual pass programs may be modified or discontinued at the discretion of the owner at any time
All Copper Canyon Golf Club Golf Pass participants and guests are required to register at the Golf Shop prior to play and post play.
Players in more than a foursome are not permitted on course unless approved by the Head Golf Professional.
Proper golf etiquette makes the game of golf more enjoyable for all players. All players at Copper Canyon Golf Club are encouraged to use proper golf etiquette out of respect for fellow golfers.
Please check in with the Golf Shop at least 15 minutes prior to your tee time. The entire foursome must check in by first and last name with the Starter prior to teeing off.
Pace of play is very important. Golf carts must remain on cart paths unless otherwise noted.
The course should be played in 4 hours and 10 minutes. If a group falls behind this time frame, the staff will assist the group in speeding up the pace of play. The staff is available to assist players in having enjoyable rounds without delaying the pace of play for other players. Please respect the staff as they are trying to take care of all golfers on the course.
Course conditions are a vital part to the success of our Club. Please properly fix ball marks on greens using the appropriate repair tools. Replace fairway divots with appropriate seed that is provided with each golf cart. Remember not to take your frustration with the game of golf out on the golf course, equipment or playing partners.
Private Golf Carts & Usage
- The Club extends the privilege of using privately-owned electric golf carts to Residents and their Designees only. This privlege is not extended to guests of the general public. Non-compliance to the policy may result in the Club Manager to terminate this privilege at any time.
- Privately-owned golf carts must be inspected annually and approved for use by the Club Manager or its designee.
- All privately-owned golf carts must be registered through the State of Arizona and have an identification plate in clear view.
- Copper Canyon Management allows Only 2 People and 2 sets of clubs per Golf Cart.
- The maximum number of Golf Carts per foursome is Two Only! Ride along individuals are to pay the required fee and must remain on cart paths at all times.
The annual private golf cart service allows the Resident or Designee, and any other person(s) authorized to enjoy the privileges of such private golf cart service pursuant to the Private Golf Cart Policies, to operate the golf cart, provided such person(s) has a valid automobile driver’s license and is named on a release of liablity signed by the Resident or Designee. This person(s) may ride with the owner in his or her privately owned golf cart. The CCGC usage fee per round applies to all persons using a private cart or a CCGC cart.
The Club Manager or its Designees may approve additional models and colors. See private Golf Cart Requirements.
Theme carts are not permitted. Refurbished or used carts must be in excellent condition and may not be more than 5 years old.
Copper Canyon’s Food & Beverage must supply all food & beverage on the golf course. In compliance with state and local liquor laws and Maricopa Environmental Services (health department) guidelines, no outside food and beverage is permitted on club property.
Private Golf Cart Requirements for Residents of Sun City Festival Only
- EZ-GO (all alliance vehicles)
- Club Car
- Neutral Earth Tones
- Forest Green
Club / Golf Course Attire / Dress Standards
To preserve the value of the Club, we encourage all patrons to wear proper golf attire. Please make note of the attire not permitted.
- Cut-off, frayed or torn clothing of any kind
- Cotton T-shirts or any clothing with verbiage or symbols that the Club deems offensive
- Midriff-bearing, risqué or scantily clad clothing
- Tank tops
- Bare feet – shoes must be worn at all times in Clubhouse and on golf course
- All players must wear soft spike golf shoes
- Shorts/skorts must be no shorter than mid-thigh
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, at all times while on club premises. Shirt and shoes required in clubhouse. Swimsuits must be covered with appropriate attire.
Attire will be designated by event.
72-Business Hour Cancellation Policy
All reservations received for a *special event that may be cancelled or reduced within “72-Business Hours” of the day of the special event will result in the full dollar amount charged to the method of payment used to guarantee the reservation.
*Special event – A club sponsored event, i.e.; Golf Tournament, Mother’s Day Brunch, Wine Dinner etc… The 72-Business Hour cancellation policy is exclusive to an event where multiple guests will be responsible for billing. A banquet function where one individual is the responsible party for payment shall incur the terms of the banquet guarantee policy stated on the signed banquet contract.
An exciting opportunity awaits the men and women of Sun City Festival. Please join the Copper Canyon Golf Club’s men and women’s golf leagues. The associations are open to all skill levels and it is a great opportunity to meet other golfers in the community.